Sunday, April 27, 2008

midnight postings and ramblings

A very late or early hour for me to be blogging but.....

WHAT A FREAKING DIFFERENCE 24 HOURS CAN MAKE

Friday night it was 80 degrees and Saturday it was 50! Insane!

Chris came over Friday night, he and I watched The Dr. Who premier from the previous week and an hour long Good Eat we had never seen where Alton is stranded on a deserted island and makes all kinds of food using native ingredients, while slowly losing his mind and making a companion out of an old coconut....quite bizarre yet entertaining!

Not much going on today (Saturday); no kids, so Tails and I hung out home. I tried to fix the screen slider off the living room, I took it down figuring the wheels were broken but all four were fine, I tried adjusting them all and still cannot get it to slide right in the track without jamming.

Did some more cleaning in my office today, it's almost to a point where I won't die from shame when AT&T comes out Wednesday to install fiber.

High a nice long chat with the X's brother Kevin today, it was really good to talk to him at length, seems we rarely have a chance to do that these days.

Speaking of the X she came over this evening and we watched this weeks Supernatural and a Just Shoot Me (How the Finch Stole Christmas) which neither of us has seen since we were living together. A blast from the past indeed.

In my mission to watch all the stored TV off of my Disk Network PVR, I am doing well! A week ago there was almost 100 hours of recorded TV programs, today there is barely 10! If all goes well this Thursday I will call Dish Network to cancel my service! Whoo Hoo! Can't wait for fiber optic service!

No comments: