Wednesday, July 09, 2008

WAY TO GO SCOTT!

Because I was so worried last week about my Dad, I totally forgot to take Scott to his Thursday Chiropractor appointment. So, I did not get him there until Yesterday. He's been complaining of a headache and such and when they started his treatment the computer BEEPed alarmingly. His alignment had noticeably slipped with him not going for just over a week!

His session took about twice as long and on the way back we stopped at the Jungle Survivor driver training place so he could run the course in preparation for his behind the wheel test today.

He was worried he would not pass, I told him not to sweat it; worst case he fails and has to take it over, but, I told him he would do fine.

Well, WAY TO GO SCOTT, several weeks ago you were in a wheelchair and today you were behind the wheel of my Mustang, taking AND PASSING your road test!

I just think I may have to buy him something this weekend!

So in closing I must say CONGRATULATIONS to one of Michigan's newly licensed drivers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris - What fantastic news. I am glad Scott is doing much better.

And now Tails. Where did the kitten go? Gorgeous ginger cat. Oh yeah, the kitten is in your next entry jumping at walls.

Blandishment Blog said...

Bev - Tails is so adorable; I am working from home today and she is perched on the foot rest of my recliner as I type!

Unknown said...

That is excellent news regarding Scott's health and the results of his driver's examination!

- David

Blandishment Blog said...

David my friend, thank you! I like to think that the hopes and prayers everyone sent his way helped as much as his therapy!