Thursday, July 30, 2009

Picture Of The Day 07/30/09

A gorgeous shot of the sunrise on the way to the office this morning, It's going to be a gorgeous day here in West Michigan!


It was a cool and comfortable 68 degrees this morning. While the temperatures did get into the 80s yesterday the humidity level was much more comfortable then the previous two days. Tuesday night I flirted with the idea of turning the AC on a bit at bedtime, but, as the kids were not complaining I just left the two windows in my bedroom open. Last night was quite comfortable and the humidity today should be low as well. Looks like by the time the month of July is over I will have only used the central AC once!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chris,

It has been cooler here with each day. Yesterday was barely over 102°, and today may not reach 100°.

This might just be the beginning of a new Ice Age!

- David

Blandishment Blog said...

David - It is 77 here, and the humidity is a bit higher than yesterday, it is not uncomfortable. I love days when the weather is like this, particularly when doing my exercise bike ride!