1. If being chased through town, you can usually take cover in a passing parade - at any time of the year.
2. It's easy for anyone to land a plane, providing there is someone in the control tower to talk you down.
3. Once applied, lipstick will never rub off - even while scuba diving.
4. The ventilation system of any building is a perfect hiding place. No one will ever think of looking for you in there and you can travel to any other part of the building without difficulty.
5. Should you wish to pass yourself off as a German officer, it will not be necessary to speak the language. A German accent will do.
6. The Eiffel Tower can be seen from any window of any building in Paris.
7. A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.
8. When paying for a taxi, never look at your wallet as you take out a note - just grab one at random and hand it over. It will always be the exact fare.
9. If you lose a hand, it will cause the stump of your arm to grow by 15cm.
10. Kitchens don't have light switches. When entering a kitchen at night, you should open the fridge door and use that light instead.
11. Mothers routinely cook eggs, bacon and waffles for their family every morning, even though the husband and children never have time to eat them.
12. Cars and trucks that crash will almost always burst into flames.
13. A single match will be sufficient to light up a room the size of a football stadium.
14. Medieval peasants had perfect teeth.
15. Although in the 20th century it is possible to fire weapons at an object out of visual range, people of the 23rd century will have lost this technology.
16. Even when driving down a perfectly straight road, it is necessary to turn the steering wheel vigorously from left to right every few moments.
17. One man shooting at 20 men has a better chance of killing them all than 20 men firing at one. Note the A-Team variation is almost inverted; no matter how many people are shooting, enough ammo to start a small war will be expended but no one will be killed and is virtually never even hit by a bullet. Walls, cars, trees, the ground, and other items will take the brunt of the damage.
18. It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involved martial arts - your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessor.
19. When you turn out the light to go to bed, everything in your room will still be clearly visible, just slightly bluish.
20. Police departments give their officers personality tests to make sure they are deliberately assigned a partner who is their total opposite.
21. If there is a deranged killer on the loose, this will coincide with a thunderstorm that has brought down all the power and phone lines in the vicinity.
22. Many musical instruments - especially wind instruments and accordions - can be played without moving the fingers.
23. All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they're going to go off.
24. It is always possible to park directly outside the building you are visiting.
25. Guns are like disposable razors - if you run out of bullets, just throw the gun away. You can always buy a new one.