Friday, March 03, 2006

Cold and sick.....

I've been feeling crappier each day of the week and have been dragging myself to work, today it was a real effort getting up and getting dressed, shortly I'll be headed out in to the 20 degree weather and getting through a day of work when I would just rather be home! However, being the manager of my department and knowing I already have one guy out sick and another on the east coast and a ton of work to do.....well, the beat go on! They do say a warm up is coming next week with temp's up to 50 one day! I'll believe that when I see it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well you should be here its really cold that would make you feel better Glen

Blandishment Blog said...

glen - How cold is it....and I am feeling worse now then when I got up, AND I have the kids this weekend, and the X is working a convention (boy that sounds bad!) so I can't even have them stay with her which I would simply to spare them the risk of catching what I have, though I suspect Scott would be immune!