Monday, March 06, 2006

Hot under the collar!

To make a long story short, after the gas company came over this evening and worked on the heat for an hour to get it running, I just discovered at 10PM after returning home it will NOT shut off, even with the thermostat turned off or removed from the wall! I had to use the safety switch to shut the thing down.

SO of course now the gas company can't get here until tomorrow to work on it, so, I am off to plug in the electrical heaters now........

PS - They could have made an excellent audio byte of the conversation I just had with the gas company when I called..........particularly when they told me an overheat condition is not covered under my repair plan and I would be charged......they seemed uninterested in the fact that it did not do that until after they 'repaired' it today.

No comments: