Friday, March 03, 2006

Hell House (Or Chris just can't win!!!!)

I got home after work, already feeling sick, to discover the heat was out again (it was out in January too). I called the gas company and was told I would not see a repair crew until at least tomorrow...so I called a supervisor, told her I had three kids, and still no go. So, for now a couple of electric heaters are holding the temperature at around 55, but, it is 34 outside now and the forecast is for 10-15 tonight! As the X will not be home until 10 PM or so. The kids will stay here until she is on her way, and then I will hole up for the night so someone is here with the electric heaters since I do not want the pipes to freeze. So much for a nice weekend with the kids and a good nights sleep to beat this bug that my system is fighting! ARRRGGGGG
Everyone, have a good weekend!

No comments: