Friday, March 03, 2006

Return of the KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

The evil system from beyond the grave (currently in pieces on my living room table now as, wisely it turns out, I had decided on Wednesday night to disassemble it so I could remove the drive cage! Jinkies! I have worked on cars where it was easier to get the crankshaft out of the engine than the drive cage holding the hard drive out of this HP behemoth! The new drive was supposed to be delivered via DHL (one of my least favorite delivery services since it seems that every DHL package ever sent my was has either been a day late or looks like it has been thrown around like a football) but it did not arrive. Late last night after I types this and headed to bed, I swear I saw a foggy red glow around this system and its parts and heard a deep rumbling malevolent chuckle coming from that area! I shut both doors between the dining room and my bedroom, raced to my bed and pulled the covers over my head!

No comments: