Monday, March 13, 2006

Rainy Days and Mondays.......

Monday Morning....almost 40, thunderstorms all morning, tornado watches for almost the entire state, temperatures due to climb into the 60's this afternoon with wind gusts in the 50-60MPH range!

Then overnight the temperature will plummet, tomorrow will be 30's and now they are forecasting several inches of snow!

Ah! Spring is in the air in West Michigan! Hope those wind gusts hold off, I have a 2:30PM appointment at the chiropractor today.

I had some extra 2/3 kids time yesterday when the X invited me to go to Olive Garden with her, Danielle, and Scott. Chris was off to a friends, and he hates all forms of pasta. While I am an excellent cook in the area of sauces and pasta, and critical of Italian food out, I can tolerate Olive Garden and I really like the salad there. Scott loves their breadsticks and we had to keep the waitress hopping to bring us more, I lost count after his sixth one.

I watched "The Brothers Grimm" last night. One of those films that was good, but IMHO a bit too long. Had they chopped 20 minutes off of the two hour total it would have flowed much better.

I will also have some extra 2/3 kids time this evening; after dinner the X is taking Chris to a college open house which will easily take a couple of hours.

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments: