Monday, March 20, 2006

Weekend Bits

Sunny Sunday
While still congested Sunday morning at least Danielle had lost the nasty cough she had picked up. It's amazing how quick kids can recover from most sicknesses. I was not feeling the greatest (must have got a bit of the same bug) so other than some cleaning up around the house I spent most of the morning watching TV with Scott or Danielle. Danielle and I zipped out around noon to pickup some butter and sausage for the afternoon meal. I made home-made French toast with turkey bacon and sausage on the side. Scott headed off to a friends house around 4:30PM, Chris and Danielle to their Mom's at 6. Later that evening Uncle Tim stopped by to pickup Scott's back pack and coat which Scott had forgotten......kids! :)

Mom's PC
Mom had called Saturday and Sunday wanting to know if I would look at her PC; with Danielle Sick and me feeling poorly I offered to come over next weekend since during the week I have the kids after school and really don't want to give up any of that time to make a house call!

Saturday Night
We all watched Men in Black II (which also features on of our favorite shorts on the DVD entitled "The Chub Chubs") Saturday night which was quite enjoyable. Well, let me amend that to say we all sat in from of the TV, Scott was playing a game in his DS on and off while the movie was on, but, all the kids in one room is a good thing! Right before this I ran Chris over to his Mom's so he could pick up something he needed for the evening and then he and I stopped at Forest Hills Food for some movie snacks.

No comments: