Monday, March 06, 2006

The PC that possessed the Furnace!

NO HEAT AGAIN! When I came home and went to ride the exercise bike it was working, then after my session I noticed it was not getting any warmer. At least the gas company has promised to come out this evening!

All I can think of is that when the KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR PC was spewing sulfurous red fog which was rolling off the table, onto the floor, and down the steps to the basement that the furnace is now possessed!

I've had 3000 watts of heaters running for almost three hours now and the inside temperature is barely 58.

Sigh! I ended up going with Danielle to Subway (leaving Chris to man the phones in case the gas company called) since I did not feel like making anything. We watched some Pink Panther cartoons while we ate our sandwiches.

In case anyone is REALLY bored I had an Italian BMT (with Swiss because the provolone at Subway is....welll.....lacking at best!), Chris has tuna, Scott Turkey, and Danielle Ham. Chris and Scott just have the meat with Mayo, while Danielle likes lettuce too. I had lettuce, tomatoes, oil, vinegar, and mayo. I also got them cookies and some chips for a treat.

2 comments:

Charlie said...

*hug*

What else can I say?

Blandishment Blog said...

Ah! Metaphorical warmth! Thanks much!