Saturday, March 11, 2006

No SciFi Friday Night

Because my stereo system was in tatters (wiring in a new receiver) and today I need to pick up additional speaker wire, I decided not to watch SciFi Friday last night as without good sound I'd just as soon wait! So, after work today it will be off to Best Buy. I normally do not shop there as their prices over the years have deteriorated. More often than not, they have list price on many items. I would call them Not The Best Buy.....but, I need wire and I have a 12% off coupon. While the price will still be too high, this helps it approach affordability!

I found myself somewhat sad last night as I was going to bed, sometimes I think of the X wife and the times we had together and I get very blue...the best times of my life have been when the five of us were a family.....it made it difficult to get to sleep last night....at least this morning I am feeling much better. I try to keep things in perspective....if only I could fall out of love with the X....Ah! If only I could win the lottery!

I get at least 2 kids today! The X is being nice and offered me an extra night with kids so I decided to make it voluntary. I know my older box likes the more spacious quarters at him Mom's house, plus he has his own dedicated PC there, so, I figured only kids that wanted to come would come. Scott and Danielle are coming and Chris was undecided. I will pick them up around 4PM! I CAN'T WAIT!

On the other hand I am not looking forward to work today, first off it is Saturday and secondly I am having major issues with our blade environment.....look for a post after work about that.

No comments: