Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Double Bah!

A friends wife passed away last night. He and she both worked here....They are the perfect example of "Good People" Hard-working, morale, friendly, helpful, caring.......I can only imagine what he and his family are going through. She has been sick for a few years with cancer. I hope he and his can take comfort in the fact that she is out of pain, and in a better place. Though I know that may take them some time, my heart is with them! The mood here at work is very glum and sad. I've been holding back the tears all morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really dont think it could be more true they are two of the best people i have ever meet.

Charlie said...

Why is it bad shit always happens to the best people?

Blandishment Blog said...

Of all the people I have met this gentleman and his wife are one of the few who have made a lasting impression! I do hope he and his family can cope with their grief! My heart goes out to them!