Thursday, March 30, 2006

A day in the life

It was good having the kids overnight! I ended up taking Scott to school to because he missed the bus, and he made my day as I was walking him in telling me it was nice being able to spend the extra night and see me before school in the morning. He was miffed the bus did not come on time and anxious to get the for the pancake breakfast they were having. However, when he came home this afternoon I discovered the pancakes were sub-standard; he only ate 10 of them!

Chris stayed home sick from school, and was still in bed when I got home around 3:15. I got him up, made him drink something and prepared him a couple of frozen waffles.....noe hw wants peanut butter bread...

It was the usual insanity at work today....but now the day is over and Danielle will be home briefly before she heads off with Grandma and Grandpa to see Disney on Ice in town (they call it the city, bit it's not, I've seen cities before). The X will be meting them there as she (more thank likely) drives like a fiend trying to get up here in time!

No comments: