Sunday, March 05, 2006

SciFi Friday & Recycled Actors

Having watched both Stargates from SciFi Friday now I can comment on how pleased I was with both of them! I have not seen this weeks Episode of Battlestar Galactica yet but will today now that my son Chris has caught up on the three episodes he had missed. On the downside, next week is the season finale for SciFi Friday! Wail! Rant! Rave!!! At least there is Monk to still watch!

All the SciFi Friday shows can be found here on the SciFi channel website.

It was funny though as last weekend SciFi channel ha this cheesy movies about a volcano erupting under New York City! Both these actors appeared (one each) in this weeks Stargate episodes! What was really amusing was that Stargate Atlantis themed a volcano too! I guess by recycling the actors and storylines they can save some bucks on the SciFi channel!

No comments: