Friday, March 10, 2006

Posting from the road - Part Deux

They served a buffet lunch from Moe's Southwest grill for lunch! They had hard and soft shells, beef (real tender chunks of beef), chicken, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, chips....it was excellent! I was commenting how the only Mexican food the boys would eat is from Taco Bell, then I thought about that for a moment and said "Huh, I guess they have never had Mexican food!" Danielle, my daughter, would have LOVED lunch today!

Khan, the excellent instructor, both personable and knowledgeable, is doing a great job presenting the material and answering any questions.

Now working on a Major large lab for the R2 class setting up federated trusts between two companies, munching on the plate of tortilla chips (tri-colored) I brought back, and guzzling down a 20 oz Diet Mountain Dew to keep cool. The only down side of the class is it's about 80, but cooling down a bit since my friend Dave put a fan in the doorway. The air in the hall is pleasantly cool. I think they still have the heat here set for the usual cold temperatures.

No comments: