Saturday, March 22, 2008

Who you gonna call???



Visit the Official Game Site of Ghostbusters - The Video Game

Ghostbusters has always been one of my favorites, from the first and second movies, to the cartoons, and the Ray Parker Jr music video which you can watch below:



Universal Studios used to have a live Ghostbusters show and pavilion which recreated the inside of their firehouse, it was awesome! Ecto-1, their 1959 Cadillac was parked at various parts of the studio lot. Somewhere I have a analog picture of it.

Imagine my disappointment the year we went back to find it gone, replaced by Twister (the movie about tornadoes; enjoyable but not Ghostbusters! Now they are making a video game.....I can't wait! Click the banner at the top of the screen to go to the game site.

So, Who you gonna call?? Ghostbusters!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Chris,

Happy Easter to you, my friend. I hope your day is glorious and memorable.

- David

Blandishment Blog said...

David - While I am pleased by your kind thoughts I am having trouble relating that to Ghostbusters! :)

I haope you and Laura had a nice day as well!

Unknown said...

Chris,

I clicked on the wrong comment link! I intended this to go on the comments for Easter. The pictures are great.

- David

Blandishment Blog said...

David - I figured it was either that or you were on a major sugar crash!

So! What do you think of Ghost Busters my friend?? :)