Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday

I arose early to a gorgeous bright and Sunny day! By 10:30 AM I had done three loads of laundry, folding and putting away 2 with one still in the drier. I had also done 9.5 miles on the exercise bike and done the shopping for Easter dinner after getting cleaned up. I also started cleaning the incredible mess that was my house after a week with the kids there. What a productive morning, normally it takes me most of the day to get that much done.

While it was still in the 40's when I went to the store I could not resist the sun and I eschewed the wearing of a jacket enjoying the briskness of the morning in my short sleeved shirt! It was glorious and I had to resist the urge to give the heavy coat wearing bag boy a hard time!

I took a lunch break and watched the rest of Good Luck Chuck before doing some work on the computer.

I did notice that a new movie was playing at the local theater. based on the poster below you can bet I will go see it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Chris,

That shot looks like a scene from "Mystery Science Theatre"!

- David

Blandishment Blog said...

David - I used to LOVE Mystery Science Theater though till no I never knew anyone else who watched it!

My favorite robot was Crow!

Unknown said...

Chris,

What can I say? GMTA!