Friday, April 03, 2009

Update

Thanks to those of you that sent me e-mails or posted comments regarding my son. It means a lot!

Scott is still feeling ill but has been making improvement. He went to school this week managing all three days before spring break started on Thursday. They are off all next week, I have two half days Tuesday and Thursday, so I will be home at 10:30 AM those days and I have next Friday off for Good Friday.

Danielle starts attending Barbizon modeling classes tomorrow (goodbye money we made selling one of our timeshare units!) . This is in spite of the headaches she has been having for months now. Back in early February we were told to make an appointment with a pediatric neurologist....the first opening was April 15th!

I am still loving my iPhone, anyone who wants me to harass them with pictures from it please e-mail me your e-mail address to

blandishment at-sign gmail dot com

I am sure you can figure out the email address from that but I did not want it sucked off the page by any annoying web crawlers which could then spam me. It should like something like name@gmail.com if you are computer challenged and the above looks like gibberish to you!

Not much else to say I guess other than some TV comments I may put into a new post, work is keeping me busy, and I'm just not feeling like a lot of posting these days, though I will try to post more going forward. It's just been a very, very rough few weeks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chris,

I am pleased that Scott is improving. It is exciting news that Danielle is beginning classes at Barbizon. I wish her well. It is (as you now know!) an expensive school. It is, however, a very good school.

Enjoy your iPhone. I put 858 songs on mine yesterday. That would allow for 4.2 days of continuous play, without repeating anything. That should do.

- David