Monday, September 18, 2006

Danielle Turns Tweleve!

My Daughter had her 12th Birthday this past Friday! I surprised her at her Mom's house that morning before she left for school and gave her a stuffed tiger and a candy bar as a special treat for lunch that day. After school I pretty much let her do whatever she wanted, and the five of us and the X's brother went to dinner at the Chinese Buffet, then back to my House to open presents and she, the X, and I watched the new Shaggy Dog Disney movie before the X departed. I let Danielle stay up until Midnight for maximum birthday enjoyment!

As a followup I took my daughter to Toy's R Us yesterday so she could buy herself a DS Lite handheld game system with all the gift cards she had from previous occasions and some birthday cash from this year. We then hit Gamestop on the way home so she could trade in heer DS, which she got $44 for, so, she bought a new DS game and took some store credit home to boot!

No comments: