Friday, October 13, 2006

It's Snow Good!

Regarding yesterday's post on the weather I heard on the morning news today that it set a record for the earliest date we have had an inch or more of snow. Joy! Though the analysts say we are supposed to have a milder winter this year.

After last year's natural gas bill debacle, I have decided when the kids are not sleeping overnight at my house to keep the heat much lower than last year and just wear a fuzzy pullover. I am not paying $450/month again during December/January to heat my house!

You know, if everyone did that you would see the prices go down!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snow is nice when its still white and crisp..

As for your heating, I sympathise... someone in our house (guess who) has a habbit of cranking the heating up, but then running a portable AC in his PC room and leaving the patio doors open..... heating the surrounding area.. with.. MY money!