Friday, July 11, 2008

Approaching 500 Posts

Note on the 500th post I think I will snag an Amazon gift certificate and give it away to the poster of the best comment to that post as to why you should get the gift certificate!

Celebration time! Of course it will be a low value certificate, maybe $15-$20 bucks, but free is free!!!

While I can't tell you when that 500th post will be, I can tell you I am within 20 or so posts of it.

Note the winner will have to provide me with their e-mail address.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why I think I should receive the prestigious Chris Award. Reasons are limited and my point succinct. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, and one more, really would like 'Stargate: Ark of Truth' and 'Stargate: Continuum'. That is why I should receive the prestigious Chris Award. And that's it. Just kidding. You are a good cook, precious father, and, to that point, also maintain friendly relationship with your children's mother. Thank you for allowing my entry and considering me for the prestigious Chris Award. Bev from PA

Blandishment Blog said...

Dev - If this had been the 500th post, your comment could have been a winner!!

Blandishment Blog said...

Bev, I wish I could type early in the morning! I did mean Bev not Dev on that reply to your post! ;)

Anonymous said...

Chris - I'm adopted and had name changed at age three. I've been addressed by the wrong name regularly since childhood. Ironically never my birth name just everything else:) and rarely a typo. I think there should be an identity crisis in there hmmmmmmmmmmmm?? - he he he he he