Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday

The cold Weather continues....it was in the upper 30's overnight, though the house held the heat without using the furnace. It was 60 inside this morning when I got up and I know the furnace had not run since I had shut it off the other day. It's a balmy 52 right now and partially cloudy though thunderstorms are predicted and temps just below freezing overnight.

I had a massive pounding headache this morning, bad enough to keep me home from work guilt-free but since I will be out Wednesday when they come to install my fiber service I dragged myself in. As I type this at lunchtime my head still is bothering me, though not quite as bad. I would not mind going home and crawling into bed though!

My Son Chris has his first day today at his new job; I hope it goes well for him and he enjoys it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chris,

As you know, it was 93 degrees here yesterday. It is a cool 81 currently and is forecast to reach a high of 83 this afternoon.

Today is the first day this year I have needed to turn on the air conditioning here at my office!

- David