Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Where's Chris?

It's been three daze since my last post; between my painful back and leg and my generally supper crappy bad mood I have not really felt like posting.

Here's a synopsis of the previous days notable events "

Saturday: Danielle and I went down to her Grandparents house to work on Grandma's computer. While I worked with grandma, Grandpa took Danielle to the store and spent some time with here. The computer work took about two hours to do and then we headed home. For dinner, I made pasta mixed with sausage and pepperoni, Chris ate leftover pizza, and I made Scott some plain pasta and sauce.

Sunday: Scott, Danielle, and I went to see the second Ice Age movie. We all enjoyed it, and felt it was better than the first one. The animation was really great! Around 2:30PM Danielle and I went to Meijer Gardens to see the butterflies. I may post a picture or two from this if there is any interest at all. The area where the butterflies were was very hot and humid; I was so glad I left my coat in the car! On the way back we stopped at Forest Hills as I had to pickup some plain sauce for Scott's pasta. We all had the same dinner as last night for dinner!

Monday: I had the day off (though I could not help but spend a couple of hours checking and replying to my work e-mail since there is so much going on!). For dinner I made turkey bacon and chocolate chip pancakes for the kids and I had a turkey bacon

Tuesday: Half day at work, I took Scott and Danielle to Burger Thing....King for lunch (stopping at McDonald's on the way back for Chris as he hates BK) and for dinner we just scrounged.

Wednesday: Half day at work and first day since Saturday that my leg has felt good enough to ride the exercise bike. Made S & D PB and banana sandwiches for lunch (Chris is still asleep). Paid some bills on-line and decided to blog some.

Chris, Scott, and I have been caught up in the computer game Oblivion an excellent game! It has held me captivated more than any game I can remember in quite a long while. Danielle has been playing an older Pink Panther game I loaded on the lower end PC.

Time over the past days with the kids has been largely spent gaming and watching TV. Danielle and I ran errands. They are leaving later this evening, and that stinks beyond the telling of it. Having kids part time really sucks! Almost two years now and it is just not something one can get used to! Aaarrrg! (Yes, this is a large part of my crappy mood!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got oblivion now to and been playing it non stop at work lol laptop + nothing to do == games

Blandishment Blog said...

Ah, I wish I could have a day like that at work!

Back in New Jersey, every day at lunch we would have a large Unreal Tournament network game. We had players scross four departments playing. I won every day except one, and that dude who bested me, a guy named Martin, crowed about it for weeks. I figured since he never won a game again that it just had to have been a fluke!

Blandishment Blog said...

Ah yes Ben! I remember Tyrone and I calling you "meat" during your first few games!!

Those were the days!