Saturday, April 22, 2006

Where's Waldo?

OK, Where's Chris is what I meant but the title sounded better as "Where's Waldo?"

Chris has been busy with work and things outside of work, other than time with the kids, has just been...well...crappy! No need to say more or elaborate.

Today I unexpectedly have the kids as the X's company is going their grand opening down at the office and of course I AM STUCK IN THE OFFICE THIS MORNING AT WORK!!!! Arg! It's even worse as it's another NO PAY Saturday. I can't even look for Part Time work on the weekends to bring in extra money because that goes against my work agreement. Again I say AAARRRG! I was up at 6AM so I could get in here early and get home to be with the kids ASAP. Work has been totally crazy, I had put in for an hour off each afternoon this past week and for whatever reason Monday was the only day I could do it.

Anyway, the boys have been sick most of the week starting on Tuesday with Scott followed Wednesday with Chris. Friday they both tried to to school, Chris ended up getting sick there and Scott looked so bad the teacher sent him home.

Friday Night:
After picking the boys up at the X's house once Danielle had arrived home from school they were doing so-so and wanted a good dinner so I took them to IHOP. Chris and Scott had French Toast (Chris with breakfast meat on the side) , Danielle had the Rooty Jr. (pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream and breakfast meat, and I had a Steak omelet. We stopped at Hollywood Video and picked up Fun with Dick and Jane which turned out to be very good and Chicken Little. We walked over (this was the longest walk I have taken in three weeks since my leg had been bothering) to the Grocery store and picked up some chips and popcorn and headed back to my house. The boys went to play and I did (what else) work e-mail followed by some oblivion. At 7:30 we watched Fun with Dick and Jane. The little ones went to bed at 10, and Chris and I around midnight.

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Good to know you're still alive, even if unwilling! (if you're squeemish dont read my latest blog!)