Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tales from the Fridge

After having a shake for breakfast, I did not feel like another for lunch, but, I need to stick to my eating guidelines, so, I went upstairs to the new cafeteria. Well, new to me, it was done over months ago but I rarely visit it.

I made a nice salad for lunch at the salad bar; $2.64 for all you can fit in a bowl and they have tons of stuff though other than veggies I added 2 slices of hard boiled egg, about an ounce of shredded cheese, several slices of pepperoni and a sprinkle of sun flower seeds so I get some protein and carbs. They also have packaged lo cal dressing. I am sure it will taste as good as it looks with fat-free Kraft French dressing! I snagged a picture of it with my webcam, see it in all its delicious glory below!


You know you are dieting when a salad makes you drool!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The salad looks good. I had a banana and some spring water for lunch. I had vitamins and spring water for breakfast.

Dinner shall be considerably more substantial: Grilled game hens and pasta salad.

- David

Blandishment Blog said...

I may have another salad today, we shall see; your dinner sounds great and I bet it was.

I had a free steak dinner!

Unknown said...

Dinner last night became sautéed onion slices, deli shaved roast beef, and melted Monterey jack cheese on toasted 9-grain bread with fresh garden tomato. And pasta salad, of course.

The chicken (game hens, actually) had not defrosted.

- David