Saturday, August 16, 2008

New Jersey Bound....Again!

As the kids and I had planned to be leaving for New Jersey this coming Friday, we decided to still go. We do not want our last trip to New Jersrey memories to be the ones of my Dad's passing. I also need to pickup some items of my dad's I could not fit in the car last time, so, I'll be renting a full size car.

If anyone reading this wants to get together, I will be in the following areas.

Saturday August 23 through Tuesday August 26th Millington New Jersey, and Wednesday August 27th through Friday August 29th in West Caldwell. I realize folks have jobs and families and such, but, I just wanted to throw this out there.

We'll first be staying with my Brother and his wife, then with the Kids Uncle Kevin, his wife Lili, and their daughter Luci. It will be good to see them again, particularly in much more pleasant circumstances!

It will be a good trip, though I am really not looking forward to the drive both ways. As the car rental places want to charge you $30 a day for drivers under 25, Scott will not be able to help with the driving, and like our previous trip I'll be doing all the driving.

No comments: