Friday, July 06, 2007

Weigh to go Chris!

As of this morning's weigh-in I have finally reached (and passed, Whoo Hoo!) the halfway point on my diet. With this weeks 3 pound loss I have lost 51 pounds in 15 weeks.

I have stopped doing two workouts on the exercise bike (Actually stopped two weeks ago when I had that week where I was feeling so bad) and have replaced it with one longer workout after work; for example yesterday I did an hour and 30 minutes on the exercise bike. I did the same on the Fourth of July and I walked to and from the X's house where we were gathering for a cook out. That's a mile each way.

I had blood taken this week and I go back to the Doctor Tuesday for the results. Maybe this will explain why I am still feeling so poorly most mornings. They should be able to tell me more about my diabetes overall, as they needed two A1C tests done at least three months apart to see how my weight loss and exercise is affecting things.

Time to celebrate! I think Kentucky Fried Chicken dipped in Coldstone for dinner is in order!

To be realistic, I'll probably just make myself some wraps or something for dinner this evening after getting the kids whatever they want (probably Wendy's) for dinner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss my friend!

Way to go!

Unknown said...

Chris,

Your weight-loss program is going very well indeed. I am very pleased to hear of your incredible success!

- David

Blandishment Blog said...

Ben and David

Thanks very much for your kind words, I take it one day at a time and it is not easy, burt, what choice tdo I have based on my health?

I will continue!