Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Scott and Wacky Weather

Scott is sleeping a bit better, picking up five hours each night over the weekend a few on school nights. He is getting to sleep, it is just taking him a long time.

The past two nights I have had terrible trouble sleeping, Sunday night barely sleeping an hour, and last night nabbing about three!

Hard to believe a week ago (well, a week and a day) it was in the 60's which set a new record for this area. Today it is snowy and cold in the low 30's and this weekend is expected to be temperatures in the teens!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chris,

The sun is shining here, and it is forecast to be 62 degrees today. I would send you some sunshine, but I am greedy and keeping it for myself.

I did not sleep well last night: I got a shipping notice for my Nikon D3. It is on its way and will arrive tomorrow! I shall not be able to sleep all day!

- David