Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Light at the end of the tunnel

Just when you think you can see the Light at the end of the tunnel.......

Scott has been doing much better, out of the wheelchair now, and doing very well! I just got a phone call from my brother in New Jersey, when he returned to his house this AM He had a message form my dad's girlfriend saying my dad fell, wave having trouble breathing, and was on his way to the hospital. He's been unable to get in touch with her yet.......

Being 710 miles away with no news is VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!! I feel like my head is going to explode!

On blogs, no one can hear you scream......................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chris,

That is indeed encouraging news regarding Scott! I continue praying for his full and speedy recovery.

- David