Wednesday, June 25, 2008

That damn light......

So.........after hearing from my brother this morning, we IM'd back and forth for awhile, and he located the hospital my Dad was taken to using Google and such as I had suggested. This was after he called my dad's girlfriends cell phone provider in an attempt to have her contacted as we did not have her cell phone. He talked to a supervisor who barely spoke English, and after she would not him after `15 minutes of trying to explain the situation he hung up in frustration!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH COMPANIES THESE DAYS - If you are providing service in America is it too much to expect to be able to talk with people who speak clearly and understand the language???

Hospital identified he then headed off promising to call me. Well, that was over 2 hours ago and it's about a 40 minute ride to the hospital!

LAST TIME this happened it was hours before I was called.......THIS IS MOST FRUSTRATING!!!!!!

No comments: