Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Update on my Dad

FINALLY heard about my Dad just now, he took a nasty fall and has a bad case of pneumonia, which is bad for someone his age, plus he has the emphysema.

For whatever reason, my brother thought it not prudent to call from the hospital....I just called him at home about 20 minutes ago. Funny, as when we were IM'ing this morning he was stating how much it sucked knowing my dad was n the way to the hospital but not being able to talk to someone.........

I will call tomorrow to check on him, he'll b on meds fr 24 hours at that point so there will be a better indication of how he's going.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Chris - Sorry to hear of your troubles. That is quite an anxious situation. Do believe I'd have gone bonkers. Sucks living so far from relatives (I was going to say home - know you wish you lived there).

Wish you better news and calmer nerves in turn.

Hugs, Beverly

Unknown said...

Chris,

I am certainly saddened by all that has been happening with regard to the health of you and your family. Please know that you are all now and always in my prayers!

- David

Carrie said...

So glad you and Scott are on the mend! I know the stress of seeing your child suffering and feel absolutely powerless. We'll continue to send thoughts, prayers and all of the positive energy we can muster your way, and we'll now be including your Dad. Hope he is well soon!