Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Chris is so very tired

Scott, my 14 year old is off for his class trip to Mackinac Island this morning. His mom dropped him off back at my house around 9PM last night since I was to have the honor of taking him to school this AM. We watched about an hour of TV together. I picked him up an extra small snack for last night and one for the road and gave him some additional spending $$ to add to what his mom gave him. He got up at 5AM because he had to observe his morning ritual of watching a Futurama episode before breakfast, I was up at 5:15 (YAWN!) after a crappy nights sleep....we were on the road at 5:30 and I dropped him off at School just as the busses were arriving. I'll miss him this evening!

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Has to be suggested that you could just record it and play it to him later in the morning like at say 7 or so or whenever it is just before he goes to school and he eats his breakfast :)

Blandishment Blog said...

It's a ritual with him and his brother, on normal school days they get up early enough to have breakfast and such and watch either a Family Guy or Futurana recorded the evening before.

WHY he felt he had to get up a half hour earlier this AM was beyond me.......but....boys will be boys.