Monday, May 22, 2006

Random Ramblings

Not much to say these days.....work is insane with a major project having its due date slipped 2 months to the left......at home...well......Friday night the kids, the X, and I finished up the last of the mothers day pasta sauce (I had frozen a bag of sauce, meatballs, and pepperoni from the big batch I made on Mother's Day). I made tortellini for everyone except Scott who I made some penne on the side, and Chris (who never eats pasta if he can help it) had some Jimmy Dean breakfast burritos instead (though he did eat Garlic Bread). Prior to the actual eating as the X arrived early, she, Danielle, and I started to watch an older Monk episode we had never seen before (we thought we had seen all the previous episodes) and we finished that up after dinner. Then the five of us watched the hour long series finale of "That 70's Show". After the X and the kids departed I head back to work for hours of fun working on another (not the aforementioned) project.

Saturday I headed into work and spent half the day there, came home did some errands and laundry and by 6PM Scott and Danielle arrived for an extra sleep over. We watched some TV together (An hour long "Fairly Oddparents 'Fairy Idol') and then Scott headed off to Play. D and I watched some additional TV and the kids had an earlier bedtime as they were both tired (Scott having played Laser Tag and having a sleep over the night and following morning).

Sunday I got up, did a couple of hours of work from home, and spent some time with Danielle watching TV (Scott elected to spend the entire morning after he got up playing games). The kids were gone at noon and then it was more work for Chris......the fun never stops! In the evening last night off DVD I watched Star Trek Nemesis (including the special features) and The Fortress. I wish I could afford HD service on my TV, DVD's and the computer look so good, while satellite TV really stinks (though it is better than the old RCA projection TV was). I also called my Dad to see how he is doing, he needs some surgery, but, because of asthma they do not know if he would make it through the operation...so...more tests, more scans, more drugs.........sigh!

This evening if I have the time the story of Plushy will be told along with a picture! Start holding your breath now!

No comments: