Saturday, May 06, 2006

Whatever happened to Jar Jar Binks???

If you've seen all three of the newer Star Wars movies (Episodes 1-3) you've noticed that Jar Jar's involvement goes from an annoying cgi character you'd love to see shot, burned, stampeded, run over, shredded, lowered into lava, etc., to a mere moment of silence in Episode 3. Nothing since!

SO! Whatever did happen to Jar Jar Binks? The picture below tells it all! Click it to see a larger version of the image. (You must, so you can better read what is on the package!)


2 comments:

Charlie said...

Oh my good god. What on earth is that..

Theres like noses and eyes in there......

Charlie said...

Oh, my semi claim to fame :) I farted on Ray Parke who plays Darth Maul :) hahaha, the short story was is he used to practice and train where I did my gymnastics in London and he was spotting me for something and well the clench of bum and bounce and .. well.. parp.. we rolled around howling with laughter enough to stop most of a very large dome (it was a place like a tent, but it would probably have housed most of a couple of tennis courts or so, maybe 3?) and we struggled to really explain ourselves.