Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Howl's Moving Castle

These days with such an age difference with the kids it is harder to find a movie they will all watch. This past weekend I rented Howl's Moving Castle. What a rare treat! An animated feature (style similar to "Spirited Away") about a young girl who is turned old by a spiteful witch and then must seek the age of a young but immature wizard who live in this huge walking house. It was an incredible tale! The animation was stunning! The characters voices were very well done. Everyone loved it and everyone's attention was glued to the screen as we watched. Such a rare family moment! The kids will probably remember I baked chocolate chip cookies .vs. the family gathering nature and shared enjoyment of the movie, but I will hold it in my heart for years to come. You never know though, perhaps they too realized it was one of those rare family times!


In my humble opinion, this is a must see movie!

No comments: