Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dad Status 9/20/07

I talked to my dad last night, he was in a lot of pain, and grumpy, both of these are to be as expected! I told him to bear with the pain, that it would be much better in a few days, and hope that once that pain was gone his overall pain would be much improved. He told me his next biggest problem is to recover without getting an infection such as pneumonia, so, let's keep those positive thoughts coming!

I will be calling him this evening to see how he is doing.

2 comments:

Charlie said...

I wish there was something I could do to bring him a smile. Its odd how the weirdest stuff can turn a seriously crap day to a moment of wonder. Wether its a comment, a picture, a random object..

Blandishment Blog said...

Thanks for the kind thoughts Liz!