Thursday, February 08, 2007

Another fine day in Michigan

It's even warmer today in Michigan! A temperature of 9 degrees awaited me, though, again today we are not expected to get to 20. In fact, my morning e-mail weather forecast this cold weather to last through the end of the month, and possibly through most of March too!

Yikes and EEEEEEKKKK to coin a phrase!

It is snowing lightly outside my office window as I take a lunch break to make this post. The roads this AM are much better, I hope there is not enough snow to ice them up again!

Upon arriving home after work yesterday, exhausted as work is very crazy these days with a new project dumped on us regarding the daylight savings time changes. No work has disappeared and now virtual every computer needs to be patched. That's thousands of computers.....

So, I wanted nothing more than to plunk down and relax and Scott informed me he needed for school a 3 ring binder, binder organizer, sketch pad, plus he had to pick up his USB memory stick at his Mom's house so he could scan some picture as part of this school work.

So, after a quick pass through the e-mail we headed out, got what he needed at OfficeMax, and then stopped into Gamestop to pickup a game for his DS Lite that he wanted.

We headed back to my house by way of his Mom's so he could get his memory stick and his DS Lite. We arrived back to my house where I made sandwiches for Scott and Danielle (Chris has made one for himself while Scott and I were out). Danielle had wanted hot chocolate so I made her that too. Everyone seemed a bit lethargic, so, we settled down on the couches and watched a couple of Monk Episodes from this past Sunday's marathon. By this time Scott was coughing a lot and stating he was not feeling well. The kids headed back to their Mom's house around 8PM. I talked to the X this morning and Scott stayed home from school.

Speaking of kids Danielle got her MEAP (Michigan Educational Assessment Program) tests back and was above acceptable in all areas tested! I was most pleased by this news and praised her on her accomplishment!.

No comments: