Friday, February 24, 2006

Cold, cold, Mr. Mustang


Yesterday the weather alternated between sunny and snowy as shown by this picture. Note though an hour after this was taken, the Mustang and the tree were both completely snow free. This year will mark the sixth year of living in Michigan, and no two winters are the same!

Last night, alas, there was no Taylor Ham, but, I made the kids walking tacos (Chris' with chili-cheese Fritos, Scott with regular Fritos, and Danielle's with regular Fritos and shredded lettuce, Cheddar, and sour cream. For myself I made nacho's topped with hot taco sauce and sour cream.

The kids go back to their Mom's tonight...always a sad occasion for me...but at least there is SciFi Friday to look forward to later this evening, and next weekend I have the kids!

Everyone enjoy their Friday night and the weekend!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chin up!

You can always talk to us internet based geeks!

Blandishment Blog said...

Anonymous, the internet sadly does fill quite a few of my empty hours, alon with some good friends I have made there.

The X called earlier and has an appointment, so, I will get the kids for dinner and a couple of extra hours..well..2 of them anyway, Chrisopher (aged 17) is off to a friends house for the evening.

Unknown said...

Mr. Mustang looks DISMAL! Bring him inside so he can warm himself by the fire!

Blandishment Blog said...

I seriously thought of doing that, but opted for the garage so as not to get my nice wood floors all wet!