Monday, February 20, 2006

Hey Mom, what's for dinner?

Oh yea, just in case anyone was wondering, I had Taylor Ham again for Dinner. The kids have off this week so today and tomorrow they are at their Mom's though Danielle opted to come home with me after work for a few hours. We stopped at Forest Hills and picked up some items (and some Skittles for her) and came back here. We spent some time watching TV and playing her new video game.

But....after she left the question of what to have for dinner came up.....and I had a Taylor Hamburger, which is a beef cheese burger with a thick slice of grilled Taylor Ham on top between the beef and the cheese.

This taste treat was the crazed idea of my brother Rick and I which we decided to try at his house when I visited there last August. I have not had it since then until tonight, when I was reminded just how tasty a treat this could be!

4 comments:

Taylor Ham Pork Roll said...

Pork Roll works for any meal on any day, including Christmas morning. But then again, I might be biased...

Blandishment Blog said...

Taylor Hammie, I could not agree more! It's great for ANT holiday, how about on thanksgiving, a Turkey stuffed with a mixture of cubed cornbread and Taylor Ham?This makes a MOST EXCELLENT stuffing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving credit to the co-conspirator of that delightful conconction known as Taylor Hamburger!!

Blandishment Blog said...

I am sure given the time, that same co-conspirator and I could create other TH treats. I am thinking of a cornbread and TH stuffing for thanksgiving!