Monday, February 20, 2006

Pink Panther, Sci-Fi Friday, TV, and work work work

For good bargains on Electronics, computers, etc, Chris goes to
Edeal Info on a daily basis

Unlike the bitter cold of the past few days today's go to work temperature was 19 degrees.

Yesterday after staying in bed until the almost unheard hour of 8AM, after riding my exercise bike I took Scott and Danielle to see The Pink Panther with Steve Martin. This was one of those rare re-makes that was very well done. The interplay between the characters was hilarious as was Steve Martin. A good flick for all ages, all three of us loved it. Sci-Fi Friday (A Friday night ritual at my house) was a two out of three. Stargate SG-1 has one of the most lack-luster episodes of the new season, while Stargate Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica were both excellent. I can hardly wait until Monk starts showing again along with new episodes of Iron Chef America, both of those shows Danielle and I love to watch. She often surprises me with her insights as to "Here's what happened" on Monk. Sci-Fi Friday is enjoyed by myself and Christopher, though sometimes Danielle will sit in. The three of us love Lost. Of course, after the kids went back to their Mom's house around 6PM, I had......Taylor Ham, egg. and Cheese for dinner....the rest is now frozen to enjoy down the road.

It's amazing how empty the house is once the kids have gone for the evening...however it gives me something to look forward to the next day when I'll have them again!

Work will be interesting this week; My boss from the United Kingdom will be in, and His Boss from the East Coast (my old stomping grounds) will be in too. We are trying to become the companies IT outsourcer by consolidating servers and such from around the globe into two Data Centers utilizing the latest technology. It is a lot of work and long hours, but, I would rather have too much work than too little on my plate.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris,
I like your new blog.
David

Blandishment Blog said...

David - I am pleased you like the blog; feel free to visit and comment often!

Anonymous said...

Hey.. wot no mention of me!! Bah!
Mmm, more websites to read :)

However, a blog is a great option, I have one but never bothered to fill it in unless I was in a seriously stinky mood, so, its not got much in it, and well.. its miserable stuff

Blandishment Blog said...

Well, if this Anonymous message was posted by my good friend Liz from the United Kingdom, then, consider yourself mentioned! Liz is a friend who works for the same large global company that I do!

If this is _not_ Liz, the, who the ueck is it?? :)