Monday, February 27, 2006

Kid time is special time.....

Another fun-filled day at the job endeth! The trip to the chiropractor went fine and the back for the moment feels better than it has in days. The trip back was fun.....as I was getting on the highway for the return trip home a grand-am was riding the tail of the mustang so close I was tempted to pop the trunk open and let him drive in. This too with me doing the full speed limit. As we merged (this was a left lane entry) this cretin decided to try and zoom around me on the right....a light pressure on the gas pedal was enough to dissuade him as he realized his vehicle could not defy physics and go through the car in the right lane in front of him, I passed this car, and moved over to the right, so this person could zoom pass me only to get hung up on more traffic up ahead....ah...it takes all kinds

HOWEVER, upon returning home soon all kids were in attendance, and I decided to take them to dinner, we chose Ucelo's a decent bar/Italian restaurant that is one of the few places all three kids like to go. We came home, watched some TV together, and right now all three kids are downstairs playing games and such while Dad works on his blog.

It never ceases to amaze me that even when the kids are not with me up here, the house feels like a home with them downstairs together. How I miss being married to my X and having a 'whole' family! It is such a difference when the kids are present!

Speaking of families, my friend Josh at worked today announced he and his wife are expecting their third child come October, my congratulations and profound hopes for joyous times for him and his family!

If I accomplish nothing else in life, I am proud to know I have three fine children. Of course, I would not mind being rich on top of that! :)

On this, I will fade out listening to music (I have classic rock from Dish Network piped in through the surround sound receiver playing in the background) and wish you all well!

No comments: