Sunday, February 17, 2008

How much TV can you watch in one day......

Saturday morning the pain in may back was quite intense making anything but finding a comfortable position and sitting next to impossible. I did several sets of the exercises the chiropractor had given me in the past for my back, and spent the day watching TV, playing Devil May Cry, and eating cold leftover pasta for food. Tails stayed with me all day either on my chest or on my legs sleeping or watching TV.

The kids and the X popped in on their way to the mall as the kids had left their wallets here (though Danielle could not find hers theorizing that it must have been in the bag she took over to her mom's Friday) and then they headed out back to retrieve that wallet and head to the mall.

What made the whole day bearable was a call from the X around 7 or so; Scott wanted to know if he could come over and hang out for awhile figuring with my back sore i might be lonely. He arrived and we watched a couple of hours of Simpson's episodes off the Season 5 DVDs including the infamous Cape Feare and Homer Goes to College episodes.

After Scott left I spent until 2AM alternating between rounds of Devil May Care and TV, I did a Angel Marathon over the weekend as I had about 8 episodes recorded and I watched the last before retiring.

No comments: