Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Idiots of the Open Road

Of course it began snowing Monday evening. At least we were spared the major dumping the folks south of us got in Michigan, we only had a couple of inches but it was enough to make the roads dangerous on the way to work today. The trees looked nice though because it was that wet type of snow that really sticks on wires, branches, etc. When they wrote Winter Wonderland it must have snowed like that I suspect!

KUDOS to the major jerkwad in the big white pickup truck this morning. As I was doing a bit under the speed limit as I headed towards the main intersection by work this idiot zooms past me in the right lane and ends up having to brake at the traffic light which I arrived at a few seconds later.

Next this MAJOR FAULT zooms off and cuts in front of the vehicle in front of me from the right lane and then was zooming ahead...to stop where...at the next traffic light!

WHAT drives these idiots? Not only do they not get there any faster but they are wasting fuel and putting themselves and others in danger!

No comments: