Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday, Monday

Once again bitterly cold temperatures greeted me, it being 0 outside with a wind chill of minus 14. The roads were still very bad, it's very hard for the road crews to keep them clean and safe when its this cold.

Over the weekend Scott and I played the demo of Devil May Care 4, and we liked it so much I said what the heck and picked up the full version on the way home from work. Scott played that for about 2 hours while I finished up work in my office, and then I played for awhile.

MORE SNOW is predicted this evening with temps in the single digits! The kids did not have school today because of the cold and the roads, I wonder if they will tomorrow? They now have 2 days to make up at the end of the school year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chris,

"minus 14"? YIKES!

I was going to spare you a description of the weather here but decided to tell you! [G]

It was 72 degrees yesterday afternoon. It is expected to be 73 degrees today and be in the upper-70s to low-80s by the weekend.

Laura just returned from Arizona, where it was around 10 degrees warmer than it is here.

Move to California, my friend!

- David

Blandishment Blog said...

David - As much as the weather here is annoying, I am very happy to hear your weather is good; I know that were you experiencing weather this severe you would be most distressed!