Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Storm of 2-06-2008

The wind is howling, Tails is frantically running from window to window every time she hears icy particles hit the house, the predicated storm has arrived and is is full force. We are forecast for up to a foot of snow by the time it ends later this evening. I am working from home, so, other than having to clear the snow if it stops before bedtime I do NOT plan on venturing outside!

Here are two shots out the front door to give you an idea of the wind and snow at the moment, click either shot for a larger version:





Since I am always mentioning the snow blower, here's a picture of it, and a shot of the front of the house from last friday's snow; note the show hanging over the eges of the roof.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chris,

The pictures are great, but that storm looks nasty! I pray that you are safe from it all, my friend!

- David

Charlie said...

We havent had any snow to talk of in years, Ive been here 8+ years, no snow really to talk of, in fact the most snow was last year the day after I got my new car.. and even then it was like an inch and only lasted a few hours.