Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yet another Manic Monday

Once again bitterly cold temperatures greeted me, it being 0 outside with a wind chill of minus 14. The roads were still very bad, it's very hard for the road crews to keep them clean and safe when its this cold.

Over the weekend Scott and I played the demo of Devil May Care 4, and we liked it so much I said what the heck and picked up the full version on the way home from work as well as Burger King which the kids wanted. Scott played the for about 2 hours while I finished up work in my office, and then I played for awhile. We had soup (out of cans and packages), Ramon noodles for Scott, and Italian Wedding soup for Danielle and I; a far cry from Sunday's homemade soup but decent enough. We spent the evening watching TV and playing games, pretty much standard fare for us these days.

MORE SNOW is predicted this evening with temps in the single digits! The kids did not have school today because of the cold and the roads, I wonder if they will tomorrow? They now have 2 days to make up at the end of the school year.

No comments: