Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday......

Sore back or no I had to get to the store and pickup food for Tails! So, around 9AM I headed out. The weather (though you were going to get a few posts without that topic, did you??) had warmed up, in fact as I type this around 10AM Sunday morning it is 42 degrees. It is raining steadily and my street was the worst it has ever been! I got onto the street and the car immediately slid sideways though I was only doing about 5 mph. We limped to the corner, again turning almost completely sideways across the road and managed to get onto the main road which was not too bad. I picked up the food I needed for kitty and a couple of other items and we headed back,

I was pleased being able to make it to the store and back; when my back is like this I always worry it will go completely out and then I can barely walk.

This warm up preceeds the predicted storm and temperature fall later this evening. Overnight it is predicted to drop below zero and as much as 10 below going into Tuesday morning. The roads tomorrow will likely be nightmarish!

Oh! Lest I forget, KUDOS! to the major jerkwad in the blue van that got on my car's ass and leaned into his horn as I slowed down before getting on the icy left turn center lane for my street. Some people.........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chris,

I pray that your back pain eases significantly very soon!

- David

Blandishment Blog said...

David - THANK YOU for your concern and well wishes my friend!