Thursday, December 18, 2008

YARB! (Yet Another Random Bloggette!)

It was about 12 degrees here this morning when I got up for work. Single digits overnight.

It is 25 right now. By midnight the snow is forecast to start, by the time it ends tomorrow they are saying 6-12 inches - we shall see what happens!

We had three inches yesterday morning...fun times here, a couple of days with the roads ice covered and the temperatures so cold the ice on the streets would not melt it....

The extended forecast shows snow in some form or another through next Wednesday!

On another note, Scott and Danielle had their Christmas Concert (both are in Choir), so, I took the cowards way out and ordered from Vitale's our favorite Italian place that provides delivery. Danielle and I, and later Scott and I, got to play some Left 4 Dead together before they had to get dressed for the concert. We also watched some TV afterward.

First the first time in I don't know how long (a couple of years at least!), Danielle wore a skirt! I took a picture of the two of them, I'll try and remember to post that with another picture I have in mind regarding an event this past Tuesday.

No comments: